Here you can find links to view research posters that I’ve presented.
- Wait Signals Predict Sarcasm in Online Debates (2018)
- Oh, SO Sarcastic! (2017)
- The More Sarcastic You Are, the More Sarcastic You Think Others Are (2017)
- FaceReader’s Assessment of Happy and Angry Facial Expressions Predicts Zygomaticus and Corrugator Muscle Activity (2013)
- Task Difficulty Based Mental Effort: When Cognitive Load Theory Fails (2013)
- Assessing FaceReader’s Validity Using Facial Electromyography (2012)
- The Effect of a Mutation in P75NTR on Axon and Oligodendrocyte Development in Mice Across the Lifespan (2012) (Please contact me directly if you would like more information on this study)